Access PLX is the go-to community for answers to any questions related to digital marketing and growing your business online. It is designed as a place where Access PLX members can connect, support, and encourage each other as they implement the latest marketing strategies.
These guidelines aim to ensure that the Access PLX community is inclusive and inviting to marketers of all skill levels.
The group admins will ensure that member posts and comments are relevant and appropriate. We will take any steps we deem appropriate to ensure that posts and comments meet the policies described below.
POST/COMMENT MODERATION POLICY
You may be asked to edit your post or comment due to reasons of clarity, offensive content, unlawful or threatening content, or promotional content.
Depending on the severity and frequency of any offending content, you may not be notified that your post or comment has been removed. If Access PLX feels that an issue needs to be addressed, the community manager will notify you via Facebook private message.
Contributors may NOT make posts or comments that:
- are threatening, abusive, defamatory, indecent, harassing, offensive, etc
- are in any way considered promotional
Furthermore, we do not allow content posted in Access PLX to be collected, repackaged, and/or shared outside of the group (this includes asking members to take a survey for market research purposes).
Every member of Access PLX has a right to privacy and the right to feel safe that their questions, answers, and experiences remain privy to group members only.
ON JOB LISTINGS
The purpose of Access PLX is for peer-to-peer support related to digital marketing and growing your business online. It is not a group for finding hired help.
We respectfully request that you do not post your listing in Access PLX, as it detracts from the purpose of the group.
To ensure that dialogue in Access PLX remains relevant and engaging for all members, you’re expected to observe 7 simple principles. The admins apply these principles when reviewing content in Access PLX.
- We believe debate and disagreement are constructive, but personal attacks, trolling, and abuse will not be tolerated. The key to a great community experience is an engaging and inclusive space where everyone can learn and grow. Be nice!
- We love criticism of products, services, policies, and performance (ESPECIALLY our own). Seriously, we do. For the sake of that constructive debate we just talked about, we will distinguish between useful, focused argument and smear tactics/propaganda against Access PLX or any other company or product.
- We understand that people often feel strongly about issues discussed in Access PLX, but we may remove any posts or comments that others might find offensive or threatening. Not everyone has a thick skin, so please consider the impact your posts and comments can have on others.
- We reserve the right to redirect conversation or remove the ability to comment on posts that become a series of mud-throwing comments based on personal opinions or generalizations. We don’t want to stop you from discussing issues you are passionate about, but we do ask our members to find ways of sharing their views that do not feel alienating, threatening, or toxic to other members.
- Keep it relevant. Conversations in Access PLX cover a variety of topics, but if you make a post or comment that is super off-target, it might be removed in order to keep discussions on track.
- This is a group of your peers, not your leads. We take a very strong stance against promotion, lead generation and soliciting. Please do not offer services unless a member is specifically asking for a service. You must offer services on the public thread unless specifically asked to private message.
7.The Facebook group is moderated by Access PLX, but the conversation belongs to everybody. We want this place to be a welcome space for intelligent discussion and support, and we expect members to help us achieve this by notifying us of potential problems and helping each other keep conversations inviting and appropriate. If you spot something problematic within the community, please report the post, reach out to the community manager, or contact the admin.
THREE STRIKES POLICY
The admins of Access PLX operate on giving the benefit of the doubt.
Three warnings for behavior that goes against the community guidelines will result in a 7-day removal from the group.
After the 7-day period, you are welcome to rejoin the group on a 30-day probation. If you act against the community guidelines again during your probation, you will be permanently removed from Access PLX.